Do you need fun, engaging, and easy to prep music lessons for Kindergarten? My music lessons for Kindergarten include detailed processes, with songs, games, and activities your students will love! This comprehensive set includes 10 Kindergarten music lesson plans that practice loud/quiet and same/different, and prepare, present, and practice fast/slow and steady beat.
These music lesson plans for Kindergarten will have your students moving, singing and falling in love with music class!
**All of my lesson plans are National Core arts standards aligned and EDITABLE!
What’s included in each lesson:
- Lesson Objectives & I Can Statements
- Explanation of current lesson to previous & future lessons
- Transitions, activities, procedures, and assessments
- Approximate time needed for each song or activity
- Up to 250 minutes of instructional time (10 lessons of 25 minutes each)
The set also includes:
- National Core Arts Standards Handbook for Kindergarten
- EDITABLE Google Slides for projecting the lesson agenda
- Distance & and/or blended learning suggestions
- Materials for each lesson (Note: most are included with each lesson, but some, like recordings or picture books, would have to be purchased)
- An overview of each lesson, including concepts, skills, etc.
- Suggestions for additional activities, if you meet with students for more than 25 minutes
**These music lessons for Kindergarten could also easily be adapted for use with first grade students.
Visit my blog [ https://mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog ] to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long range planning into your music classroom!
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.