Do you need new and fun ideas for music lesson plans for your first graders? This comprehensive set of music lesson plans for first grade includes detailed ideas, questions and strategies for the ENTIRE SECOND SEMESTER! All of the activities included in my music lesson plans for first graders are aligned with National Core Arts Standards and help you not only teach key concepts, but assess them as well!
You will save yourself time and frustration by implementing these music lesson plans for first grade. Feel confident that you are engaging your students with not only fun music lesson plans, but also high-quality and standards-based classroom activities. Stop spending hours upon hours of your time planning lessons that will meet your state and school requirements and at the same time get your students excited to come to the music classroom, and start implementing these music lesson plans for first grade RIGHT NOW!
What’s included in each editable lesson:
- Lesson Objectives & I Can Statements
- Explanation of current lesson to previous & future lessons
- Transitions, activities, procedures, and assessments
- Approximate time needed for each song or activity
- Almost 1000 minutes of instructional time (28 lessons of 35 minutes each)
- Practice of sol-mi, and preparation, presentation, and practice of quarter rest, la, and 2-beat meter (2/4)
The set also includes:
- National Core Arts Standards Handbook for First Grade
- EDITABLE Google Slides for projecting the lesson agenda
- Distance & and/or blended learning suggestions
- Materials for each lesson (Note: most are included with each lesson, but some, like recordings or picture books, would have to be purchased)
- An overview of each lesson, including concepts, skills, etc.
- Blank lesson plan templates
- Suggestions for additional activities, if you meet with students for more than 35 minutes
All files are in Google Drive (Google Slides, Google Docs, etc.)
Visit my blog https://mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers and assessment into your music classroom!
Please email me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.