Looking for a fun musical activity to help teach instruments of the orchestra? Wanting to have students identify instruments by sight and sound? This product will save you lots of time when planning your instruments of the orchestra unit, and includes:
- 50 unique instrument bingo cards in color, including violin, trombone, wood block, flute, recorder, organ, maracas, clarinet, trumpet, finger cymbals, hand drum, harp, drum set, cello, djembe, tambourine, gong, triangle, guiro, cowbell, gathering drum, saxophone, guitar, and piano
- 50 unique instrument bingo cards in black and white
- 50 color bingo cards in Google Slides, with movable bingo chips and embedded audio, which you could use for distance learning or centers
- A PowerPoint with embedded audio for all 24 instruments
- An instrument bingo assessment
- Suggestions for instrument bingo
Check out what people are saying about this resource:
“My students want to play this game ALL the time. They love it! Thank you.”
“Perfect for an emergency sub day! I'm adding these to my sub tub! Thank you!”
“This is a super resource I have used with my special needs classroom when I was teaching them music. It gives them a look at variety of instruments they may not be familiar with and they can enjoy learning about them.”
You can purchase this at a discount with my Instruments of the Orchestra Mega-Set.
Visit my 💻 blog 💻 https://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/blog to find tips and tricks for implementing technology, centers, and long-range planning in your classroom!
Please 📧 email 📧 me with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.